01347 812 150
SBL have been assisting government departments to overcome various challenges for many years. For example, we have many strategic partnerships working at project level allowing SBL to help customers achieve their targets in compliance and adherence to Government initiatives and mandates.
SBL occupy places on all relevant public sector framework agreements utilised by Government procurement departments including CCS’ Technology Products 2 (RM3733), CCS’ Technology Services (RM1058), HealthTrust Europe’s ComIT and NHS SBS Link Solutions: IT. Utilising our relationships and sector knowledge we have established deep and long standing relationships in key government departments, delivering some of the following attributes:
• SBL have a proven track record of reducing costs and improving efficiency in Government
• Vendor independence: We deliver innovative and bespoke solutions that are derived from our customer's requirements, not market pressure.
• Business agility to meet all our customers’ varied expectations and needs.
• Dedicated licensing and renewal specialists, who can simplify complex licensing models.
• Our security cleared CLAS consultants offer unique Information Assurance expertise to assist our customers with all elements of their IT Security projects from conception through to completion.
Throughout all engagements, SBL have developed market leading solutions, relationships and expertise. These have been supported by in-house professional services and technical expertise and through our extensive portfolio of strategic partners.