As a vendor independent business, SBL have designed a versatile and innovative Client Interface Service. This service is designed to achieve optimum savings from purchases, for example, made as a result of solution standardisation, or as result of a merger or the aggregation of estate assets.
Utilising vast and long standing industry knowledge and relationships, SBL will work with your procurement teams to define and evaluate requirements based purely upon their business function and desired business effect.
The service can be tailored to incorporate the appropriate mix of the following stages:
- Definition and agreement of the commercial, technical, and service requirements within a standard document set.
- Operation of a fair, transparent, and without commitment survey of the ICT market place against that document set.
- Co-ordination of indicative costs in “like for like” comparison tables.
- Co-ordination of vendor presentations and Q&A sessions designed to determine the true value of the solutions put forward.
- Conducting reference site visits to witness the short-listed solutions in operation.
- Organisation of final Vendor Q&A sessions followed by submission of best and final offers.
- SBL will assist with the down selection as appropriate within these stages, selection notification, and participant debriefing as desired by the customer.
SBL believe that by introducing natural competition, costs are significantly reduced.